Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Switcharoo!

Well decided to cut costs on my blog and switch back to blogger. Its here so I mind as well use it!

We are having Revival at church this week and BOY does it feel good! I seriously needed some reviving. I felt like I was getting stagnant in my walk. This sure is helping. Thank you God! The Revival is a week long event that we've involved 6 different churches besides our own. Last night was our Pastor's turn to preach and boy was he on fire! Love that man!

We have a new addition! His name is JJ and he is just the sweetest! I will leave you with some of his first pictures.




17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg...how sweet is that!!! I love what puppies look like right out of the bath...so cute!
Cari

Alexis said...

Oh my goodness - what an adorable puppy! I love the one where he's sleeping!

Jena K Photography said...

Cute puppy! How sweet.

Reds said...

Awwwwwww - sweetness!! How adorable is he!

Melissa said...

What an adorable pup!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie. I love him!!!

Amy said...

So cute!!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Oh he is so sweet!! You are really making me want to get a puppy!

Becky said...

Glad you're feeling renewed! The puppy is adorable--a golden?

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a sweet little puppy!

Angela2932 said...

What an adorable little guy! I'm glad you're feeling inspired these days!

April said...

oh my gosh..i love love love that puppy!

Mandy said...

He is so FLUFFY and cute...good lord! I want him. I know what you mean about needing a "revival". I am heading off to the beach to get a break of my own today....

XOXOX
Mandy

Michelle said...

oh what a sweet fuzzy littly guy! can you send him to me so i can just squeeze and hug him? i love that second picture!

Jess said...

Oh how PRECIOUS! He does look like the toilet paper dog! LOL!

Bobbi said...

I just love him as you know! Seriously that picture of him all covered up and snuggly warms my heart.

Sharon said...

He is adorable!