Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

I decided at the last minute to tryout of the DT at A Million Memories.
It is such a great community!! I'm so excited that Michelle asked me to join the team. I sooo need a change of pace. I loved the teams I was on before but needed to move on. I can't wait to get started!! Everyone is so super nice. Oh and by the way, make sure you go check out Kimmi's Class:



The kids started school last week. They are LOVING it!! I am enjoying spending the afternoons with just Emma and I. Yesterday I surprised her and bought burgers and went to the park to eat and play. Yep, forgot my camera! Shame on me! I was so funny because we were swarmed by a flock of 30 geese. They were wanting our food! Kinda freaked Emma out though. We had a blast!

Well I will leave you with a few of my newest layouts! Until next time!

The first 2 are my DT entries:









6 comments:

April Holguin said...

Hurray for you, I am so proud of you. I told you that you were great and now it was proved. I look forward to seeing you at A Million Menories. You are awesome and I am glad to be your friend.

Karla Smith said...

Anita, Welcome to the AMM DT.. I always love your work... Congrats Girl....Oh, and your DT projects Rock..

Angela said...

you made some really pretties! congrats on being on the AMM team and enjoy!

Jen Martakis said...

Anita, I love your work! Congrats on the DT position!! :)

Linda said...

Congratulations on being on the DT of AMM! Love your layouts.

Stacy said...

Congrats on the DT at AMM! I really love your layouts, and I am looking forward to seeing more! Have a great day!