Thursday, January 24, 2008

POTD January 25th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Well official ON the 25th. Don't like it one bit though. Being that it's my 38th, it puts me wayyy too close to the "bleeping" 4 0! uhhhhg I think I will just skip that day! LOL Anyway, not too creative from me today. It hasn't be the greatest. Can I tell you that depression and having teenagers DOES NOT MIX??? Enough said!

This one isn't anything near technically correct but I thought it was funny! After catching Brady continually run his head across the couch in order to see how much static he could get, I decided I had to get a picture of it! Have a great day!!

15 comments:

Kristi said...

This IS hysterical!!! Hope you have a better day tomorrow :)

pakosta said...

too funny and happy birthday!
tara

Unknown said...

Super silly! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny and I LOVE that you took a photo of it!
Cari

Liz said...

So FUNNY, his eyes are amazing!
Happy Birthday!

Mom2Drew said...

What fantastic hair. I used to wear my hair a bit like that and it was bright red too (think Ronald McDonald.) Anyway...this will be one you'll love in years to come, such terrific personality. Oh, and happy one day early birthday!

Tera Fraley said...

LOL!! Love that hair, you got some pretty eyes there though!!

Tori said...

LOL ! I absolutely LOVE this.... TOO funny!

Amy said...

This photo is hilarious and so much fun! Happy Birthday!!!

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness. This is great! I work with teenagers and can really appreciate this picture. Very silly...And Happy Birthday:)

Becky said...

That is funny! Happy Birthday! I found the time leading up to my 40th much worse than the actual day. I'm looking at 41 in a couple of weeks, so I'll have to let you know if it goes downhill from 40.

Mandy said...

Oh my word! I just LOVE his expression. What a riot. And his hair and the coloring go so well together.

Farrah Jobling said...

Funny! =)

Val said...

so funny!!

Suzy said...

LOL what a cute moment and Happy Birthday!!!