Monday, July 21, 2008

CLASSIC

Ok all, this is CLASSIC EMMA! The child of a photographer! She hates me I tell ya! LOL This is what she gives me most of the time, even if I bribe and beg. Oh well gotta love her even though she is kinda bratty! HA On a side note, those of you that have followed the goings on of our oldest DD, we would like to ask that you keep her in your prayers. She has moved out and we didn't stop her this time. We just feel like we have done everything we can for her. We are just gonna leave her in God's hands. Thanks so much! Until next time!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like a certain little girl I know here...great capture!
Cari

Becky said...

She's channeling my daughter!

pat said...

Ah, the flip side of the photo from the prior post!!

Michelle said...

that expression looks so familiar to me...seen it here lots of times! she's a cutie though. your dd is in my prayers.

Margaret said...

So funny! Love that expression. Do all girls do that? It seems like it!

Margaret said...

Prayers for your DD!

Reds said...

Oh - she doesn't look too happy to have her picture taken!! Too funny!

Jess said...

I can totally see my Kaitlyn doing this- she is SO over the camera at this point, lol! Sorry to hear about your oldest dd... I will be praying for her to stay safe. But you are right, there is only so much you can do. {{{hugs}}}

Tori said...

LOL! I get that same look! Your eldest DD is in my thoughts and prayers...

Sharon said...

Love it!