Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm a bad blogger!

Yep I have been away from this thing for a bit. Last weekend I had my 20th class reunion. I only went to the first night. I was nice seeing a few people that I had wondered where the heck they went. Alot of people are still around and imagine that, I just don't see. All in all, it was fun.

Please continue to pray for Erika. Being out on her own now and no job has got to suck but you know, I just am not chasing her anymore. I love her, will pray for her, and that's about all I can do.

Kids will be starting school in 2 weeks? DID YOU HEAR THAT? YES that was me squealing for joy! They are so bored and ready. Emma especially needs back to that structure. LOL Can you tell she's the thorn in my side lately? She is just contantly naughty. Into everything, doesn't listen. Typical I know, but she is ready for Kindergarten and so am I. Sam is the one I will have a hard time dealing with. He's going to be going to 1st grade, ALL DAY! My baby boy is growing up. He doesn't always like to to call him that either. hehe He catches me looking at him all the time. I just can't believe how grown up he is getting. And Trevor? WOW big bad 8th grader. Ruler of the school! I told him to enjoy it now because next year he will be the freshman pee-on. LOL What fun years huh?

Ok, gotta go but will leave you with a couple I snapped the other day of Emma at her best of times lately! hehe (Love that girl, really I do!)



9 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Oh, yes, aren't they so forgivable when they are sleeping? And she's really out!

I just realized where the word "pee-on" came from when I saw your spelling. It all makes sense now, lol.

For Over 29 Years... said...

okay she is really out! what did you do to tire her out and how can I do it?

Angela2932 said...

I love the lighting in the first photo, and how it highlights sleeping beauty. And I like the texture of the blanket in the backgound.

Reds said...

Too cute!!

Michelle said...

gotta love a sleeping child...so innocent. my oldest boy is at his best when he's sleeping also ;)

pat said...

Oh man, she is dead-to-the-world!! I will keep E in my thoughts; sometimes the hardest things for parents is to step back. Hope you survive these last two weeks!!

Sandra Collins said...

too cute - love these - can't wait for mine to get back to the structure that school provides we don't start for another month here though

Debbi said...

I love shots of kids sleeping - something so peaceful, quiet and innocent about them! We go back to school in about 2 weeks as well. I'm so sad that summer is over, but my kids are starting to get antsy around the house. Unfortunately, because I'm a school counselor, it means I have to go back to work, too!

Shawna said...

So sweet... she is out! Nothing better than the sound/sight of a sleeping child! =)