Tuesday, July 15, 2008

POTD July 16th

Its been a long day! Drove out to my parents house to see my grandpa who was in town. Was good to see him. I hadn't seen him in 2 years. He's 84 years young and just as ornery as ever! Gotta love that about him. The kids didn't last long. My parents live in a small home with not much to keep them occupied so we didn't stay long. This evening Emma and Sam let me snap a few of them. I love that they are so close in age and close to each other. They aren't afraid to show their love or HATE for each other. Thank goodness I caught the LOVE. LOL



Emma was being such a turd. Yes I said TURD. That is what she is when she isn't cooperating for me. I even bribed her with gum. Sheesh!




Thought I would share a couple of layouts I have done recently. Until next time!


13 comments:

Reds said...

Beautiful shots of your son and daughter!! and great job on the scrapping!!

Lori said...

Love the perspective on these shots! I never think about shooting from above!

Mom2Drew said...

I just love your scrapbook style. Is this digi or traditional?

Beautiful colors in your photos too.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Cool pages! You can see your style coming out.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the colors in those shots! And I love your scrapbook style!
Cari

Becky said...

I call my kids a turd sometimes too. And our dog, who is Baxter, is also known as Baxturd. Cute shots and great pages!

pat said...

YOur page is a hoot!!

Amy said...

Love the shots and those are both great pages!!

Michelle said...

that last page is so fun! love the layout of it. and your photos are so fun. lots of personality in them.

Debbi said...

Great shots! LOVE the scrapbook pages!

Anonymous said...

Great photos, beautiful colors!

Mandy said...

Your scrapbooking is outrageous. You have just a tremendously amount of talent, and along with your photos, everything is perfect in every way.

Angela2932 said...

Nice scrapbook pages! I wasn't sure if they were digi or paper either. . . they look wonderful!