Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday, enough said!

Have I told you I HATE the heat?? We just got back from camping over the weekend and the first 2 days were beautiful but then it decided to get HOT. I was over the camping thing after that. LOL Darn it, it makes me grouchy! I am such a bad photographer. Didn't take one stinkin' picture over the weekend either. What's wrong with me? LOL
Anyway, snapped this one of Trevor today. Such a good sport. I ran a vintage action over it and tweeked it a bit. Until next time!

15 comments:

Margaret said...

Cool perspective on that shot. It's been hot here, too. Time for some ice cream, right?

April said...

good picture..i really like the angle!

Reds said...

Love the angle - cool!

Anonymous said...

Love the perspective on this shot...Very different!
Cari

Sharon said...

Love the angle of the shot. Good job, looks great.

Amy said...

Neat perspective!

Lori said...

Nice action!

It's These Little Moments said...

great perspective. The heat doesn't bother me yet (gives me a good excuse to sit by the pool)

Mandy said...

Love the composition on this. Awesome!

Liz said...

I love that perspective it makes them look so young and at the same time defiant. Reminds me of a two year old temper tantrum, the cute laugh at them parts. :)

Jason said...

Great perspective on that shot. We were camping as well last weekend I know what you mean about the heat. It takes all the fun out of it.

Mom2Drew said...

What a quirky angle...I love it! Ugh, and you and I are the same, I don't like heat either...

Debbi said...

Cool perspective on this one!

Jess said...

I hear ya- I love summertime but when it gets TOO hot and miserable I get grumpy! I love this shot though, the processing is really cool and I really like the angle! :)

BizEMommaK said...

That so funny. I just got back from vacation and didn't take many pictures either:) Its hard to concentrate on photography sometimes.

Shawna (shawkrem)